- Universal fit phone holder for all phones even with a wide case or pop socket has soft internal springs with 3M elastomer-lined grip sides that deliver great holding power while making it easy to secure the phone with one hand
- Double socket connecting arm with a single hand-tightening knob for full adjustability of your Offroam mounting system
- Toyota Tacoma & Tundra specific mounting base installs without drilling or disassembly in minutes and does not block air flow
- Made entirely of marine-grade aluminium, stainless steel and quality 3M elastomers for durability in 4x4 and other demanding environments
The patent pending Offroam clamp installs in minutes without drilling or disassembly of the dashboard. It provides a sturdy mounting base for heavy off-road use and other demanding applications.
This three-piece phone mount kit consists of a Toyota Tacoma/Tundra-specific air vent mounting base (Offroam Clamp), a double socket arm, and a universal spring loaded holder for cell phones. This mount kit is based on a 20mm diameter grooved aluminium ball and socket system with a single adjustment knob in the middle of the socket arm that allows nearly infinite adjustment of your phone to your preferred position. The patent-pending design allows for easy installation without drilling, while serving as a sturdy mounting base for heavy off-road use. The Offroam clamp does not block the air flow and the coupling arm allows positioning your phone away from the air vent while also keeping your phone from blocking the windshield. This phone mount is the perfect complement your Toyota interior.
- Toyota Tacoma 3rd Gen (2016 - 2022)
- Toyota Tundra 3rd Gen (2014 - 2021)
The clamp is designed for stock air vents. It is not compatible with 3rd party air vent modifications, such as Meso Customs black-out trim.
- iPhone 6/7/8, iPhone 6/7/8 Plus, iPhone X/XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11/PRO, iPhone 12/PRO/MAX/MINI, iPhone 13/PRO + Max & Mini
All similarly sized Android devices from Google, Samsung and other manufacturers.
The holder is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions specified. Verify the dimensions of your device with a case / popsocket when determining the overall size.
- Phone holder width range: 2.4 - 3.82" [60 - 97mm]
- Phone holder depth range: up to 0.67
- Arm overall length of 2.4" and socket-to-socket length of 1.77" [45mm]
- Weight Capacity: 2lbs under normal use / 1lbs under heavy-duty use
- Fully adjustable with 20mm ball system
- Included Components:
I wasted a lot money on flimsy and cheap phone holders and mounts for my Toyota tacoma. I recommend this product! Very solid and mounts securely on your ac vent frame and not the ac vent louver. Every component of this phone mount kit is made of high end materials. I’m hoping that the kit will be available for more vehicle models, great to give as a gift.
I’m glad I chose this product for my Tacoma, it’s easy to install and rock solid. It keeps my phone in place and I think it should last as long as my truck does!
I researched a lot of products before I thankfully came across this product from Offroam. I wanted something sturdy with an easy install and this mount didn't disappoint. It is incredibly easy to install. It's also nice that you don't have to drill any holes so you can easily test different mounting locations until you find what works best for you. I can't wait to pop my phone on the mount every time I get in the truck, even when I'm only going a few minutes down the street. It really looks great and the customer service is awesome!
Just installed, works great! One question, what’s the long screw that was enclosed used for??
Hey Dan! That's an extra screw in case you lose one of the screws on the clamp. We are actually phasing it out as most folks don't need it and it's quite wasteful on our part to be sending a part people don't need. Thank you for your feedback!
Happy Trails :)
Love the design & use of metal.
Only suggestion I'd recommend would be to slightly round off the front edges of the brackets that secure the phone.
Dear Evan! Thank you for great feedback - I have updated the design for the next production batch of cradles.