Offroam mount base securely clamps onto air vent bezel in any orientation in your Toyota Tacoma & Tundra and it will not fall even on tough 4x4 trails.
- Maintains air flow
- Holds devices securely even on rough roads
- Simple installation requires no drilling, no sticky tape, no suction cups, no glue
- Does not rattle, thanks to rubber liner that also protects air vents from marks
- Does not obstruct windshield, the speakers, or mirrors
- Precision machined from high quality aluminium, hard anodized surface and stainless steel for rugged off-road use
The clamp is designed for OEM Toyota air vents only. It is not compatible with 3rd party air vent modifications, such as Meso Customs black-out trim.
- Fits Toyota Tacoma 2016 - Current (3rd Gen)
- Fits Toyota Tundra 2014 - Current (3rd Gen)
Does not block air flow but air vent rotation is restricted.
- 1X Spare clamping screw
- 1X Installation L-key
Precision machined from aluminium 6061-T6, black anodized finished, stainless steel clamping screws, Buna-N protective rubber liner, precision machined grooved ball from 6061-T6 aluminum shiny black anodized
- Standard use: 2lbs (900gr)
- Heavy duty use: 1lbs (450gr)
Simple installation using tools provided. No drilling, no glue, and no suction cups required
Great personable customer service.
This is an absolutely great phone mount. It provides a mechanical low profile way to hold your phone in the Tacoma. I used to have to use adhesive mounts which always failed especially in the summer. Check out how I installed it on my Tacoma and also I have another video that reviews how solid it holds while on the road and with minimal shaking.
Thanks for the positive feedback, Jason! We appreciate your time and love the videos!
Excellent product. Fell off a few times on me. Was a little hesitant to tighten it down past snug but worked the screws back and forth and got it pretty tight and no more falling off. Used the Ram Cell phone mount and these two work well together.
First thing I bought for my new Tundra was an Offroam vent mount. An essential piece of hardware. Sturdy. Does the job perfectly! And it's low profile enough to fit nicely in the vent behind the shifter stick without getting in the way. Fast shipping and worth every penny. I wish my older Tacoma had the round vents so I could use one of these mounts in there!