Sturdy air vent mounting base with an integrated ball for Jeep Wrangler JK/JL and Gladiator JT. Sturdy base for devices like phone, CB radio, Garmin navigator and other off-road overlanding gear. Compatible with 67designs®, Tackform, RAM® and Scosche suite of products.
- Available in three sizes: 1" (RAM® Size B), 20mm, 17mm, and 15mm
- Installs in under 2 minutes with simple tools, which are included in the package.
- Requires no drilling through dashboard, no sticky tape, no suction cups, no glue. It mechanically clamps to the inner lip of the middle air vents.
- Does not rattle. Does not obstruct vision, the speakers, or mirrors and dash top storage can still be used.
- Precision machined from high quality aluminium, hard anodized surface and stainless steel for rugged off-road use.
- Rubber insert protects Jeep air vent bezel from scratches and marks.
Installs in under 2 minutes with tools included in the package. This clamp requires no drilling and no disassembly of your dash.
Please follow installation instructions to ensure secure fit.
These air vent mount bases are Jeep specific.
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2018 - 2021) - centre air vents only
- Jeep Gladiator JT (2019 - 2021) - centre air vents only
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2011 - 2018)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2008 - 2010)
- Aluminium 6061-T6 shiny black hard anodized
- Precision machined grooved ball mount from 6061-T6 aluminum shiny black anodized
- Stainless steel clamping screws
- Oil resistant rubber liner that protects the air vent bezel
Does not block air flow but air vent aim rotation is restricted. The air vent can be closed and opened fully.
- Standard use: 2lbs (900gr)
- Heavy duty use: 1lbs (450gr)
Included In Box
- Clamp assembly consisting of two aluminum parts, aluminium mounting ball and rubber inlay
- 2x clamping screws + 1 spare
- Allen key assembly tool
Finally something that doesn’t consume a significant amount of real estate or visual clutter. I particularly welcome the thoughtfulness on the padding to prevent any unnecessary scuffing or friction with decorated dash / vent components. Combined with some carbon fiber arms, this is a very elegant solution for Jeep JL and JT owners.
I think most of the reviews speak for themselves which is why I got it. Get it, you won't be sorry.
The idea is good, though the execution is off. This thing falls off the vent with a good bump, no matter how hard I dog down the screws! I’m one to admit when I’m wrong , and I was. I was installing it wrong. Dimitri from customer service is a real champ, and talked this old guy through installing it the right way! I’m presently tearing down an old fire road with plenty of bumps in my Jeep, and it’s still holding tight. GREAT product!
Absolute perfect fit. Best phone mount option I’ve seen for the Gladiator. Solid mount, looks great, functions great! Highly recommend.
This was a little difficult to get connected in the vent, but it’s been secure and the garmin is out of the way and still convenient to view. I mounted it in the vent slot at about the 2 o’clock position. I thought it might not stay, but it is secure and has stayed for about two weeks now without any problems.