Tell us if this sounds familiar: you bought your new Jeep to have the best off-road experience. You love the rugged and iconic exterior styling combined with modern luxury on the inside. However, that fussy infotainment system with a laggy screen response leaves you attached to your phone. Also, your favorite off-road navigation apps are not compatible with the uConnect system.
So you buy that suction cup phone holder from Amazon thinking you got a killer deal at $11.99. But in a month you are on your third type - trying all the top-selling China-special universal-clip-in and glue-on holders. But your phone still falls down on your dashboard about once week just commuting... So you can’t even think about driving off-road with your doors off... so much for taking the Jeep on adventures.
There’s gotta be a phone holder that doesn’t suck, right? We thought so too - and after trying just about every one money can buy we had to build one for our off-road adventures.
Here is why you should consider Offroam phone mount:
- Built for rugged off-road use. We have one rule when it comes to mods. No mod should limit Jeep’s capabilities. So the suction cups, glue, and that sticky tape was not an option for our design. Also we test our designs on Cypress overland rental fleet of overland vehicles.
- Ultimate overlanding experience starts with an unobstructed view. If you have ever taken the doors off your Jeep or folded down the windshield then you know exactly what what difference an open view makes. We built the clamp to mount below the windshield so you can keep a clear view of your adventure. The phone will look like it’s just floating. Also - the top storage cubby can still be used.
- Modern luxurious interior style. We love the JL Wrangler interior. We didn’t want mods that distract from Jeep’s design. Our Jeep clamp uses the same stainless screws and precision machined + anodized aluminium - just like as your Jeep, so your friends will think it came with it.
- Quick to install & no drilling. Who wants to drill their brand new Jeep to install a phone mount? We realize most people don’t have access to a fully-equipped shop. So we include the L-keys you will need to install the clamp in about a minute.
- Keep the air flowing. If you live in south Texas you need all the AC you can get. The arm is a perfect length to keep the phone away from the air vent. And the clamp still lets you aim the flow where you want it.
What's in the box?
Everything you need to mount your phone securely for your next adventure trip in your Jeep.
1X Offroam vehicle specific air vent clamp
1X Double Socket Arm
- 1X Phone Cradle
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2018 - current) centre air vents only
- Jeep Gladiator JT (2019 - current) centre air vents only
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2008 - 2010)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2011 - 2018)
- iPhone 6/7/8, iPhone 6/7/8 Plus, Phone X/XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11/PRO + Max, iPhone 12/PRO + Max
- All similarly sized Android devices from Google, Samsung and other manufacturers.
- Can rotate 360 degrees on 20mm ball mount (integrated with cradle)
- Phone clamp width in closed position - 65mm (2.56")
- Phone clamp width in extended position - 95mm (3.74")
- Arm length of 90mm (3.5") is perfect to keep your devices away from the air vents
Two thumbs up, works great
Great product so far. Quick installation and you’re off and running.
Really like the phone mount, it's in a great location, great service. Thanks
Great product, solid design. Can't go wrong with this mount.