- Universal fit phone holder for all phones even with a case or pop-socket has soft internal springs with 3M elastomer-lined grip sides that deliver great holding power while making it easy to secure the phone with one hand
- Double socket connecting arm with a single hand-tightening knob for full adjustability of your Offroam mounting system
- Jeep Wrangler JL, JK & Gladiator JT specific mounting base installs without drilling or disassembly in minutes and does not block air flow
- Made entirely of marine-grade aluminium, stainless steel and quality 3M elastomers for durability in 4x4 and other demanding environments
This phone mount kit consists of a Jeep Wrangler/Gladiator-specific air vent mounting base (Offroam Clamp), a double socket arm, and a universal spring loaded holder for cell phones. This mount kit is based on a 20mm diameter grooved aluminium ball and socket system with a single adjustment knob in the middle of the socket arm that allows nearly infinite adjustment of your phone to your preferred position. The patent-pending design allows for easy installation without drilling, while serving as a sturdy mounting base for heavy off-road use. The Offroam clamp does not block the air flow and the coupling arm allows positioning your phone away from the air vent while also keeping your phone from blocking the windshield. This phone mount is the perfect complement your Jeep Wrangler or Gladiator interior.
- Jeep Wrangler JL (2018 - current) centre air vents only
- Including Rubicon, Rubicon 392 &, Extreme Recon, 4xe
- Jeep Gladiator JT (2019 - current) centre air vents only
- Including Mojave, Rubicon
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2008 - 2010)
- Jeep Wrangler JK (2011 - 2018)
- iPhone 6/7/8, iPhone 6/7/8 Plus, Phone X/XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11/PRO + Max, iPhone 12/PRO + Max & Mini, iPhone 13/PRO + Max & Mini
- All similarly sized Android devices from Google, Samsung and other manufacturers.
- The holder is compatible with handheld devices that will fit the dimensions specified. Verify the dimensions of your device with a case / popsocket when determining the overall size.
- Phone holder width range: 2.4 - 3.82" [60 - 97mm]
- Phone holder depth range: up to 0.67
- Arm overall length of 2.4" and socket-to-socket length of 1.77" [45mm]
- Weight Capacity: 2lbs under normal use / 1lbs under heavy-duty use
- Fully adjustable with 20mm ball system
- Included Components:
I have been using mounts on the top of the dash for years and really got sick of the phone over heating just when I really needed it. I love that a can still use the vent and adjust the mount to allow both the phone and me to stay cool. The phone mount holds it nice and steady.
My only reason for the 4 stars is that the phone holder is not finished as well as other brands I've used. It has some sharp edges and corners... I'm still sporting a gash on my thumb after catching the corner as I pulled my hand away from the window controls. I took a file to the edges to prevent any further bloodshed. Still very happy with the setup and I heal pretty fast so it's all good!
Dear Dave, thank you for the feedback!
We listen and take note of everything we hear from our customers. We already made changes to the design of the cradle based on your feedback, and we are prototyping it in production. We are pushing this change on the next iteration of the design.
Thank you again, Dave!
I highly recommend it! How it fits in the air vent is amazing and doesn’t move.
I looked at a review for the product and it gave a positive experience. However, I am far happier with it than what I expected. It fits perfectly and has a great hold.
I was a little concerned about the price, but after reading reviews I decided to go for it. I was not disappointed and you won’t be either. Perfectly integrated into the Jeep dash and rock solid. A joy to use. Definitely worth the investment.
Installs so easily in minutes. Not sure where anyone would or could go wrong.
I never wrote reviews, but I was moved to Because this product delivers exactly what you need it to. We’ll done OffRoam!
Would have given 5 stars if the arm would tighten down enough so when you are putting your phone into the holder it doesn’t move but when the phone is in the holder it stays put and doesn’t move so it’s a minor gripe for such a convenient holder.